Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
4 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
I am a Quality Assurance Engineer. Have experience in testing dozens of applications using both automated and manual testing methods writing testing documentation, user guides, experience in Scrum/Agile development process.
Preparing Test Suites, covering Apps with automation tests based on the written test suites,
generating test reports.
• Web UI automation testing
• Mobile automation testing
• Smoke Testing
• Regression Testing
• Pair-Wise Testing
• Checked bugs, handled functional tests and monitored defects.
• Coordinated with project teams, developers and team members.
• Carried out configuration test planning.
• Aided daily bug triage process and status meetings.
Testing Tools: Jira, TestRail, Android Studio, IDEA, Visual Studio, PICT, Git, BrowserStack, MySQL, MSSQL, MacOS/Windows/Linux, VM Ware, Vysor, Reflector, Appium, UIAutomator2, UIAutomator, ADB, Xcode, UIAutomatorViewer, XCUIElement, Maven, Protractor, Selenium, Node.js, WebStorm, Webium, Jenkins, Kibana, Celery, Sentry, Sequel Pro, IIS, Fidler, Postman
Programming Languages: Java, C#, Python, TypeScript, ObjectiveC
Project management Certificate
Remote vacancy, an ability to work on weekends, flexible hours.
The candidate had at least one successful hire through Djinni.