6 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
I’m a result-oriented person and like to get things done.
synchronize and optimize work of several departments;
- hold daily stand-up meetings with Dev team to monitor work flow and unveil possible obstacles in the team tasks;
- hold weekly meetings with representatives of each department to share updates, organize control
and adjust results of these meetings;
- describe and prepare epics for dev team, split epics into stories with consistent description;
Business Development Manager
- search and implementation of new business features;
- expansion of key-clients and partner network;
- financial accounting and reporting;
- financial accounts opening, verification, monitoring all operations, fraud prevention;
- creation and revision of relevant tasks for Dev team.
- work with Dev team within Kanban and Scrum frameworks (as Scrum master and Product Owner).
- taking part in content creation (articles, FAQ, various step-by-step instructions) and SEO optimization of the content.
- creation of email strategy in order to attract new customers, retain current customers.
- creation and management of Facebook ads.
- search and negotiations with various publishers as for banner ads (as advertiser).
- controlling of all steps of user/company verification process
- check and approve customer financial documents;
- analyze and implement additional verification steps in order to eliminate fraudulent actions;
- control payment confirmation documents;
- customer communication regarding any KYC/AML questions;
Customer Success Manager
- provide timely answers to all user's requests via messengers, online chat systems, ticket system, email;
- systemize user requests per categories and prepare various answer templates;
- customer follow-up and retention;
- create and update user FAQ and guidelines
- manual testing of the product to detect malfunctioning or failures;
Scrum, Jira, English, Linux, Microsoft Office, Kanban
- I'm interested to work with motivated and supportive team, and do my best for project/product development.
- Eager to learn every day and get challenging tasks