More than 10 years of experience · English Beginner/Elementary
I am an IT infrastructure support specialist with 10+ years of experience.
- Assemble Hardware;
- Fingerprint Office Access Setup;
- Configure Internet Networks (Wires, Routers, Switches, WIFI, Printers and other Office Equipment);
- Maintenance of Computers (printers, scanners, PBX, VoIP, modems, routers and other office equipment);
- Support of Users (Help employees when they have issues with their computers);
- Windows Servers;
- Working with Microsoft/Linux/Mac OS (Installation and Setup);
- Installation and Configuration of Software (Office Applications, Creating user accounts);
- Fix Problems in Hardware and Software of Computers;
- Providing Remote Access to fix problems;
- Protection Software Installation;
- Inventory (Hardware) accounting.