3 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
- Successfully lead large project technical teams and external vendors in the
implementation of complex infrastructure projects from requirements-gathering through
to implementation, support and handover. Lead multiple projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Successfully delivered the project within the agreed time scales and exceeded outcomes
expected by the project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Lead technical team(s) in design and development tasks and assisted test teams in efforts
to create test plans, and ensure that the product quality meets set expectations.
- Performed System Analysis.
- Carried out GAP analysis to study the current system and documented new changes and
features that need to be added.
- Conducted requirements and test scenario walkthroughs with developers and testers.
- Played a key role in the review and approval of project documentation such as BRDs, FSDs.
- Independently interacted with the developers to resolve the technical and implementing
- Involved in post-production issues.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Product management, SDLC, People management, project planning, Kanban, Waterfall, Business Analysis, Team management, English, Risk management, Confluence, Git, Requirements analysis, trello, Trello, CSS, Jira, Client expectation management, Delivery management
I was the Head of Development in one of the biggest software development company in Kyrgyzstan. I managed 20 software developers and lead several projects.
My key activities were:
- Sales and management: searching customers, negotiations, revealed the needs of clients by phone and in person with small and medium-sized businesses.
- Planning strategy for short and long term.
- Managing team of developers and remote team of designers
- Negotiation with the clients from the USA
- Product Owner
- Processing project proposals with different regions all around the world
I want to work in a company with strong product-oriented professionals.