1.5 years of experience · English Pre-Intermediate
I am a Quality Assurance Engineer. Have experience in testing different applications using both automated and manual testing methods writing testing documentation, user guides, experience in Scrum/Agile development process.
Have an experience in working on Web, Mobile that provide end-to-end document management solution.
• Black/Grey/White box testing
• Ad-hoc testing
• End-to-end testing of the workflow which includes Smoke, Functional, Regression, GUI and performance testing.
• Work with developers to resolve the issue by providing the detailed functionality of the issue.
• Writing test suites and performing test runs on Test Rail and Jira
• Testing Android apps on AVD using Android Studio
• Creating bug reports/defects
• Cross-browser/platform testing
Testing Tools: Jira, TestRail, Android Studio, IDEA, Visual Studio, PICT, Git, BrowserStack, MySQL, MacOS/Windows/Linux, VM Ware, Vysor, Reflector.
Preparing Test Suites, covering apps with automation tests based on the written test suites, generating test reports. Covered hundreds of test cases with automation scripts.
• Developed and executed automation suites
• Maintained Automated Scripts and troubleshoot their issues for each Site Release, Feature, and, Small Enhancement Project.
• Worked with Project Managers, Developers and the QA Organization to define site changes and resolve site defects.
• Worked with the Page Object pattern.
• Analysis and work with reports on automated tests such as Allure report.
Testing Tools: WebStorm, IDEA, Selenium, Node.js, Appium, ADB, SDK, AVD, Android Studio, XCode, UIAutomator, Maven, TestNG.
• Operating System: Linux, Mac’s, Windows
• Databases: SQL;
• QA tools: Maven, TestRail, TestNG, Selenium;
• Other : Redmine, Jenkins, Git, Jira;
Programming Languages: Java
Black Box testing, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, TestRail, Functional testing, SDLC, STLC, Agile, SQL, CSS, HTML, Java, Automated Testing, Selenium WebDriver
I have an education: Lviv Polytechnic University, Department of Computer Information Technology Electronic Means