Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
6 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
7 years of experience in quality assurance.
- desktop, web and mobile testing (iOS/Android);
- functional, non-functional testing;
- involved in setting up the agile testing process in a team;
- experience in working in a big QA team, and in a big development team, team-player;
- risk-analyses, perform tasks independently, prioritization and “last minute” trouble solving;
- experience in writing test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, bug reports), analysis of existing documentation, test plans, executing tests;
- assigning tasks within a QA team;
As Product Owner/Product manager
- product requirement/user story creation and specifications;
- acceptance testing (PO verification);
- roadmap creation and work according to;
- brainstorming ideas and guiding through the development process to release phase;
- data analysis of current feature statistics in order to improve the product;
- communication with customers, troubleshooting issues found by customers and users, debugging and finding root-cause of the issues, communication with the development team, task scope set;
- release-notes creation;
- operative switch between multiple projects;
- onboarding new people in a project/team.
Regression Testing, Manual Testing (QA), Redmine, MacOS, TestRail, Firebug, Git, Mobile testing, Test Design, Scrum, Functional testing, Web Testing, Agile, Postman, Quality Assurance, Bug report, PostgreSQL, - Cross browser testing, Checklist, API testing, Confluence, testing product, Bug Reporting, Source Tree, REST API, Dev. tools, Test Case, Manual Testing, Linux, A/B testing, JIRA/Confluence, API Testing / Postman, Jenkins, Analytical Skils, Bug tracking systems, Continuous Integration, Acceptance Testing, KanbanFlow, Logs file, Exploratory Testing, Ability to learn quickly, Analysis of business requirements, Android/iOS functional testing, Black Box testing, Test design technologies, ChromeDevTool, Cross Browser Testing, Charles, Creating testing and technical documents, JMeter, Slack, Swagger UI, Zeplin, localization testing, Product management, Usability and UI Testing, User Acceptance Testing, bug life cycle, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Google Analytics, Client-server, Database, Bamboo, HTML, CSS
- Analyzing and making decisions, QA mentoring.
- Work close in Google team, so I know what it is like to be a part of the high load process.
- Become a PO in a great company (NDA) and receive good feedback on implemented features; see the results of this work - features were successfully released.
- Communication between the different team members, who have different motivations and help to find a compromise in the most efficient way for the project.
- be involved in the development of a new, well-known product, which I will have passion for and which will contribute to community upgrowth,
- get an opportunity to be involved in creating the software from the initial product stages,
- develop skills in management and leading positions,
- set new goals and achieve them,
- have a sustained well-paid job,
- help other people in a team become better every day,
- work in a good team, share knowledge.