2 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
- writing test documentation
- doing manual testing
- making framework for testing WEB sites and writing automated tests
- manual testing of applications on Android OS
- writing simple automated tests for Android OS
- support automated tests
- knowing of the lifecycle of software development (SDLC)
- knowing of flexible software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
- using Jira
-strong knowledge of QA theory (I am about to pass ISTQB certification)
Jira, Git, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, IntelliJ IDEA, Manual Testing , Maven, JUnit, XPath, CSS, Automated Testing , Agile, Scrum, REST API, SQL, HTML, JMeter, Espresso, Android Studio, Postman, Regression Testing, Functional testing, Smoke Testing, SDLC, Android SDK, OOP, Selenide, Python, Allure report, JSON
Work in a product company TAG with a full cycle of software development.
Regular attendance at testing and test automation conferences.
Creating test frameworks and automated tests that are easy to support and write.
Creating a significant part of the test documentation on the project.Using test design techniques for writing effective tests, the number of which remains acceptable.
Rapid manual testing.
I look for a job with interesting projects, friendly team, good salary and opportunity for career growing.
I also have a desire to gain experience in European companies and I am considering the possibility of relocate too.