5 years of experience · English Intermediate
I started my career like BE developer(C# + asp.net MVC, SQL).
After I took part in FullStask project(C# + asp.net Web API, SQL, AngularJS). Here I got experience with AngularJS.
I decided develop to FE side, because in 2015 it seemed a very promising area.
I had a lot of projects with different technologies: AngularJS, Angular, React and different tools: CSS preprocessors, testing frameworks, project builders, CI/CD.
Duties on last project:
- Team management.
- Participation in meetings with the customer (Scrum).
- Development of new functionality.
- Defect fixing.
- Solving problems to improve application performance.
- Work on unit tests coverage increasing.
- Implementation of the accessibility of the application functionality for people with disabilities (a11y).
- Closing technical debts.
- Expert knowledge CoreJS.
- Advanced knowledge of AngularJS(4 year), TypeScript(2 year), ReactJS (2 year) .
- NodeJS uses like reverse proxy(4 year).
- Good knowledge Angular2+ (1 year).
- momentJs/lodashJs/jqxWidgets (4 year).
- WebSokets (4 year).
- Lees(4 year).
- Karma/Jasmine(4 year).
- Webpack/docker/nginx - basic knowledge.
- Good tool skills: Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Git(5 year).
Played a role of team lead.
Excellent browser debugging and troubleshooting skills.
I am looking for remote work with flexible schedule. I want to find interesting job where I will use modern technology, improve my English and work with friendly team.