Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
5 years of experience · English Intermediate
September 2017 — March 2019
- Design and development Android applications.
- Design and development Android wear applications.
- Technical support.
August 2016 — till now
Founder / R&D / Software developer
Mobile Social Network based on Augmented Reality.
- Researching new technologies in area of Augmented Reality.
- Researching in area of improvement of calculation of local positioning.
- Development proofs of concept for AR-frameworks (ARKit, ARCore, ARToolKit) and AR-devices.
- Design Android application.
- Design Data Base and Backend (server) application.
- Development Backend application.
- Development Android application.
September 2012 — till now
R&D Director, Software developer
- Analyse and understand the positioning of the product, service or process.
- Translate functional needs into specifications.
- Design and develop the product, service or process.
- Set up the test and validation phases.
- Correct and improve the product, service or process.
- Support the production start-up and product launch.
- Gather business intelligence (patent, technology and competitive intelligence) to identify new scientific trends and conduct strategic planning.
- Participate in benchmarking and test competitive products to gain relevant information that can be applied to product specifications.
June 2010 — August 2012
Dnieper (Dnepropetrovsk), www.archer-soft.com/ru/
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Java, REST API, JUnit, OOP, Git, Android SDK, Gradle, RxJava
Inventor of patent #US20140240444A1
Systems and methods for real time manipulation and interaction with multiple dynamic and synchronized video streams in an augmented or multi-dimensional space
Inventor of patent #US20180176730A1
System and method of providing augmented reality content in synchronized dynamic geolocation areas