6 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
Strong background in project management and customer support, good in Scrum, Agile, and Kanban.
Previously worked in IT sales — able to provide initial estimations, budgeting, go through the negotiation process.
‣ 5+ years of experience in SDLC inc. feature planning, development, QA, launch, support.
‣ 3+ years of team leadership (2-10 people) in startup and enterprise environments.
‣ 3+ years in requirements and backlog management inc. functional specs, user stories, etc.
‣ 4+ massive delivered projects in Ads, SaaS and Real Estate industries and 8+ small projects
‣ Advanced English level - 6+ years of live communication with native speakers
‣ Successful interaction with edgy clients and those who had unsatisfactory experience before.
JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Heroku, Asana, Trello, Slack, ERP systems, draw.io
Account Management, Customer service, Product management, Scrum, SDLC, Team management, Project Management, Requirements analysis, User Stories, Kanban, Risk management, draw.io, Agile / Jira / Asana / Trello, Slack, Confluence, Git, English, Jira
Key achievements as a Project/Support Lead (Real Estate Tech startup)
‣ Implemented a system of receiving permanent feedback from users, resulted in the delivery of 7 new features throughout the year, which increased the average platform usage by half.
‣ Developed an On-boarding scenario, which turned into a part of the service that the platform offers.
Key achievements in b2c (IT SaaS sales - USA, CA, GB, EU markets)
‣ My sales conversion varies from 37% to 51%
‣ More than $10,000 of the revenue made each month: always being in the TOP-5 list of the best sellers
‣ Developed a model of the 'buy-now' landing page that increased sales conversion by 5%
‣ Product company (Preferable)
‣ Flexible work schedule
‣ Remote job with rare business trips
The candidate had at least one successful hire through Djinni.