Less than a year of experience · English Intermediate
Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Regression Testing, SQL, Functional testing, Agile, Scrum, HTML, CSS, Web Testing, Jira, Test Planning & Documentation
I have finished courses QA in The Hillel IT School where I acquired the following skills and knowledge:
• Strong understanding of software testing theory;
• Knowledge of client-server architecture, SDLC, STLC;
• Good understanding and hands-on experience in Test Design Techniques;
• Experience with creating test documentation: Test Cases, Bug Reports, Checklists;
• Strong understanding of methodology Agile/Scrum;
• Experience with bug tracking systems Jira;
• Ability to write queries on SQL;
• Basic knowledge of debugging tools (Google Chrome Devtools, Charles, Postman, JMeter);
• Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS).
Moreover, I participated in the Hillel QA Hackathon 2019 where our team had tested a real financial project of the IT Company "Dinarys". As a result, the following documents were created: test plan, test report, check-list, test cases, bug reports (including two critical ones).
Getting the position of Junior QA Engineer. I have an interest in working with a team of professionals, where I can improve my knowledge, skills and develop myself in QA.