Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
4 years of experience · English Intermediate
11.2017 – present time. QA Lead / Automation Quality Engineer
- Responsibility for definition and implementation of Test Process as well as Test Automation Design and Architecture Development of UI auto tests.
- Executing auto tests and analyzing of results.
- Leading the team of Manual Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Manual testing.
- Sprint planning.
- Analyzing customer requirements.
12.2014 – 11.2017. Automation/Manual Quality Engineer
- Development of UI auto tests.
- Code review of other automation engineers.
- Sprint planning for automation engineer team.
- Analysis of auto test results.
- Manual testing by test cases, exploration testing.
- Reviewing requests.
- Writing test cases.
- Updating documentation.
05.2005 – 12.2014. Software Engineer / IT Support Engineer
- Technical support for workstations, devices and printers.
- Administering for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Tutoring engineers for installation procedures and support software. Tutoring users for using software.
Selenium, C#, Automated Testing, SQL
• Development of UI auto test project from scratch with:
- Page Object pattern;
- Selenium WebDriver;
- CSS, xPath selectors;
- Dapper ORM;
- Titanium web-proxy;
- Team City;
- Selenium Grid;
- Cross-browser testing (Docker, Hyper-V, browserstack.com);
- Jira REST API;
- TestRail API;
• Management and mentoring of "QA Team".
• Excellent grasp of basic SQL queries.
• Testing web-applications.
• Reviewing and writing of specifications.
• Test analysis, design of test plans and test cases.
• Bag tracking (Jira, TFS).
• Writing of technical documentation.