Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
1.5 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
Nome | Brand Architects
July 2018 – Present
Maintain workflow and efficiency throughout the company. Ensure brand messaging is accurate and design follows the company style guide. Additional responsibilities include writing creative project briefs, change-order requests and other client communications such as strategic presentation development and content proofing.
• Participation in negotiations with the clients
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
• Business requirements analysis and project estimation preparing
• Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress of the project
• Development team managing (4 designers) and monitoring of project plan implementation • Organization of meetings, conducting projects in accordance with accepted Agile methodologies
• Project analysis to minimize all types of risks
• Presentation of the project and delivery to the client
IT Project Manager
December 2017 – June 2018
As an IT Project Manager for LMX.mobi, I was responsible for defining program goals for individual projects related to Client production. I ensured projects that were effectively resourced and managed relationships with a wide range of groups, including all internal and external project contributors. I was responsible for managing the work of the team, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner, and maintaining a cooperative, motivated, and successful team.
• Communication with clients, collect requirements, define a scope of work
• Define activities, estimate activity resources
• Develop and maintain a work schedule
• Estimate costs, determine a budget, decompose features
• Manage a project team – 6 developers, 2 QA’s
• Project development coordination from the beginning to successful completion
• Identify and control risks
• Teamwork analysis and clients’ feedback analysis
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Kanban, Team management, English, trello, Risk management, Product management, Communication, project planning, Requirement Management
Our Nome team has been involved in designing a powerful WeAllRide mobile application, which completely changes the situation in horse racing competitions and judging process around Europe. We successfully launched the project, following all the wishes of the customer and the deadlines. I am proud to be the coordinator of this project.
I would like to work in an outsourcing company that implements new technologies, develops interesting projects and not afraid of complicated clients.