1.5 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
I have 10 years of work experience, the latest one of them in IT. During all this time, I:
* developed a whole bunch of drawings and schematics in electronics industry;
* developed requirements for an online payment web plugin;
* conducted ca. 150 anthropological interviews;
* analyzed & organized tons of anthropological recordings, developed methods of work with them;
* analyzed business problems in 3 organizations;
* recorded 3 albums of music, being a participant in bands; :)
* many times conducted search for existing solutions / products in various market domains (analog electronics, digital electronics, work management software, product lifecycle software etc.);
* developed some embedded software and some firmware modules;
* developed a kind of framework of technical documentation for software.
What work I'd like to try:
* product ownership of a socially conscious, serious software product;
* business architecture and business security: analysis and design of business processes and models, risk analysis in organizations.
Business Analysis, Requirements analysis, Waterfall, Agile, BABOK, UML, English, Proofreading, Business Strategy, Enterprise Architect, Software Architecture, Microservices, Requirements management, Business Process Analysis, HR Analysis, Software Documentation, technical documentation, Problem Solving, Problem Analysis, Diagrams and flowcharts, Axure, Wireframes, HTML/CSS
1) I've created wiring diagrams for a very large hardware product.
2) I've conducted a bunch of special interviews.
3) I've written many analytical texts (blog posts) on a number of topics.
4) I've organized people to rehearse and record music.
5) I've created a couple of documentation frameworks.
It should be a mid-scale or large-scale company creating its own socially responsible products.
Business processes should be more or less organized; NOT total chaos.
Alternatively, I could help companies that actually need to organize their processes, analyze their problems and find solutions.