Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
Less than a year of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
I'm co-owner of online shop. Now I am in process of organizing its work without my participance. During 10 years I manage teams wich include from 4 to 10 participants. I create plans for further implementation and integration of strategic directions, manage the overall operations and resources, negotiate development processes and solve problems.
I'm stress resistant and able to work in a fast-paced environment within short deadlines, self-motivated and result oriented.
For the last few monthes I finished such courses:
- Tech StartUp School- Agile Foundation - MBA Agile Foundation Certifiate
- Alison courses (Diploma in Project Management)
- VUM Courses (Certificate in Project management)
- QA TestLab - Online course "Basics of software testing" (practical work with MANTIS and TestLink),
- Prometheus with LiTS - Online course "Basics of software testing"
- Forte group - Online course “Fundamentals of software testing”
- Self-studying of Phyton
I'm a member of Rotary Club Lviv International. Take part in a lot of charity projects.
I'm looking for PM position.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Kanban, Business Analysis, SQL, People management, Confluence, Waterfall, English, Risk management, Сonfluence, HTML, Budget and Timelines Achievement, Requirements analysis, Microsoft Office, SDLC, project planning, Communication, Team management
- I created the online store that brings profit during 10 years and incredible team works in it
- Shop-Script CMS version updating
Embedding new Webasyst framework version. Used Scrum managing work. Implementation raised NPS from 51% to 63%
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords implementing
A Completely Free Audit. Optimizing Quality Score and bid amount to “win” the AdWords auctions and see Google advertisement appear for relevant keywords. ROI indicator has grown on 8%
- The ability to work with people, create synergy team and solve problems that look such that it is impossible to resolve
- I was receiving scholarship from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine as a student with highest rating
I have very different experience as sales manager and owner of my own business. I'm ready to develop and don't want to choose between large or small team. It is a pleasure to work with people, organize and engage them to solve tasks and achieve goals