8 years of experience · English Intermediate
• Knowledge of user documentation, training documents & user acceptance plans.
• Knowledge of functional, reliability and mobile testing.
• Experience of working in a pressured environment to strict deadlines.
• Able to test multiple projects at the same time.
• Commercial experience as Tester within an Agile Development environment.
• QA teamlead on mobile gamedev company
• Bugtracking systems: JIRA, Redmine.
• REST API
• Extensive knowledge of the full software testing life-cycle.
• Payment systems configuration(PayPal, Authorise, Eway, Ogone)
• e-Commerce testing (Magento CE/EE)
• iTools, iMazing, Charles proxy, Fabric, Newrelic, Amplitude
iOS, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, Android, Windows, Jira, Magento, TestRail, MacOS, Agile, Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Smoke Testing, REST API, Confluence
Configure system for health monitoring after releases. PURE
Build regression testing process for remote QA team. PURE
Build and maintain a remote testing team for testing mobile game Cradle of Empires. (15 ppl) AWEM Games
Create HOW TO documentations for payment systems at aheadWorks company
Currently working as mobile QA on mobile dating applications (Android|iOS|Web) with MAU 400 000 and ensuring that all errors are identified and corrected before release to clients. Having excellent problem solving and analytical skills and experience of test plans, strategy, and procedures throughout the life cycle of a project from specification reviews through to user acceptance.
Excellent communications skills and able to liaise with key customer contacts and vendors to resolve software issues. Presently looking for a suitable software tester position with an ambitious company.