Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
10 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
I am a frontend architect with almost 10 years of industry experience. As an architect, I have a good overview of approaches to frontend development and ways of components organisation. I have international experience and worked in Berlin (Germany), Minks(Belarus) and Dubai (UAE). Throughout my career, I’ve worked with companies and projects of various sizes, from small startups with a couple of developers to larger organisations with thousands of employees.
I have a more detailed CV and it could be provided upon request.
At my latest workplace I was acting as a frontend architect.
Below are my key achievements there:
- Organised UI Infrastructure team and proved its necessity to management after a couple of successful sprints. Initiated the usual scrum setting for this team by organising its work via sprints, stand-ups, sprint plannings and retrospectives. Additionally, I was providing the periodic digests of team achievements for management and all frontend developers of the company.
- Researched, identified and documented the weak sides of the current frontend architecture alongside the proposed solutions (for example, state management replacement).
- Done the upgrade of TypeScript from v2 to v3, React from v15 to v16, ant.design from v2 to v3 and some other more minor libraries for the major frontend applications of the company. Additionally, guided other frontend teams and client teams regarding these upgrades in the form of migration guides and personal communication.
- Migrated from multiple monorepos repository to one single monorepo by utilising yarn workspaces and lerna. As a result, the development experience was hugely improved by reducing the time needed for starting up the application, better debugging experience, easier pull requests submission, and, additionally, UI build scripts were simplified and improved.
- Provided tools for more consistent code style by utilising the power of pre-commit hooks, prettier and eslint (eslint replaced tslint which should be deprecated by 2020).
- Guided four frontend teams regarding our overall structural ap
Looking for a Frontend Architect / Frontend Lead / Senior Frontend Developer position either remotely or on-site in Moscow. I would prefer to work with React.