Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
1 year of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
Python development (core, Flask, Scrapy, Selenium, BS4, RabbitMQ);
iOs apps development using Swift (UIKit, SpriteKit, WKWebView, EventKit, Cocoapods);
Product\project owning (personal stroke, just can’t hold myself).
Python - 1 year;
Perl - 1 year;
Swift - 0.5 year;
MySQL, Postgres, SQLite - 3 years;
Construct 2, Game Maker - 6 years;
XML, YAML, JSON - 5 years;
Git, Perforce - 4 years.
Managing teams and projects - 6 years;
Problem solving - 6 years;
Public speaking - 3 years;
Coaching, educating - 5 years;
Analytics (web, app, projects) - 6 years.
Previous work experience:
DB integrator @ Luxoft.
* Extending codebase using Perl, Python, MySQL;
* Legacy review, documenting, upgrading and covering with tests;
* Automated database integrations;
* Team relations management.
Game developer @ Toco Studios
* Shipped ~8-12 games per year using Construct2 framework;
* Had experience in different genres: time managers, hidden objects, match 3, educational, platformers, etc.;
* Made games for Nickelodeon, MTV.
Project Manager @ Andersen
* Managed company's mid-sized foreign projects;
* Managed remote\on-site teams, 27 various specialists at maximum;
* Responsible for creating and maintaing adaptive workflow for each project.
Project lead @ Nevosoft
* Achieved TOP-5 free apps in Apple App Store after release (games was featured by Apple); Formed a smooth-working team of * Managed a team of 3 authors, 2 artists and 2 developers.
* Prototyped an intuitive UI\UX design;
* Implemented and balanced in-game monetisation system;
Head of marketing department @ ARTW
* Attracted key clients: Subway, Fujitsu, OZON, MTS;
* Implemented new analytical services for clients;
* Implemented and followed strategic planning;
* Took part in various conferences\meetups\master-classes as a guest speaker.
Django, HTML, Python, JSON, Perl, REST API, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL, Mobile app development, Swift, Git, Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, Scraping, Scrapy, Web scraping, Flask, Docker
I am a dedicated creator.
As a developer i've started from game development years ago. With the passing of time i gained good understanding of complicated systems and detailed processes. I prefer deep special knowledge, mastering tools and languages, rather than picking the tops and scratching surfaces. Now i switched into full-time developer and looking for the suiting environment (team, project, time scope) to grind my skills and the project/product to care about.
I have great management background.
I was a project manager in software development for years and definitely know how it works. Being a part of a team, keeping people motivated and busy, staying in touch with the client during the day, delivering great projects in tight cooperation - these were most important things for me.
I am business-oriented.
It is absolutely obvious, that writing code is a tool, not a goal. That is why i am interested in project, business goals and how can I help to achieve them with my skills and responsibilities.
I've been a part of remote and on-site teams, worked with Austria, USA, India, Canada, Ireland, Russia and Latvia on projects in different stages. I have seen a lot and I definitely want to see more.
The candidate had at least one successful hire through Djinni.