Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
6 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
• Over six years of experience in automation and black box testing of web based and mobile applications on a team lead position
• 2 years of experience in designing and developing Android applications
• Experience of working in high paced startups, starting projects from Scratch
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and SQA Methodologies
• Developing solid QA documentation: Test Cases, Test Plans, Bug Reports
• Good knowledge in building work stations for automated tests Ubuntu servers + Jenkins/Teamcity CI
• Strong expertise in different software development models: Agile/Extreme Scrum and Waterfall
• Experienced in Release Management procedures and environment
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making and presentation skills
• Demonstrate flexibility in working under high-pressure, fast-paced environments
• Highly motivated, dedicated for professional and corporate growth
Senior software QA tester with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free audits. Have an experience working for an international IT company (headquartered in San-Francisco, CA) on advanced Web-based products including MVPs in the Agile/Scrum environment for such clients like Uber, Spotify, VMWare and others.
In additional I won QA scholarship ‘TestBash San-Francisco 2018’ from the Ministry of Testing.