Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
More than 10 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
If I were asked to describe myself in one word, I would choose "perfectionist". It does not mean I would not do anything unless I can do it with perfect quality. It is because I am usually eager to achieve the best quality I can under the circumstances.
At the moment I do some job on Upwork, but though it is quite interesting and challenging, it gives neither cutting edge technologies experience nor good enough profit. So if you have something cool to suggest, I am open to offers. My main speciality is backend programming, but I have some frontend skills as well, and I am continually working on extending and improving them.
My older experience is mostly DB, .Net and Delphi programming in finance, CRM and billing areas. But I also took part in multiplatform dev tools development.
English is overall good so that I can discuss any typical development issue both in writing and orally.
.Net, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, LinqToDB, ASP.Net (Identity), TDD, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, TypeScript, jQuery, Angular
C#, .NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, OOP, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Oracle, Git, NUnit, WebServices, ASP.NET, asp.net mvc, XUnit, web api, TDD, HTML, MSSQL, Security, Angular, TypeScript, jQuery, AngularJS, C++
– developed code generator for three programming languages.
– (re)Designed and (re)developed a couple of complex search solutions, leveraging LINQ, expressions, and Generics facilities; dynamic SQL queries shaping gave a solid performance improvement.
– Two successful data migration projects on Oracle (TELCO & Utilities).
– No Russians, please.
– ASP.NET full stack dev experience, preferably with Angular frontend solution
– non-trivial, but clear (at least on a business level) tasks
– not very formal, but well-controlled dev process (regular check-points, direct feedback, unit testing, nightly builds, continuous integration)
– using the best available tools and technologies
– co-workers who eager to achieve the best quality possible
– management who prases healthy initiatives, taking responsibilities, and thoughtful, detail-oriented approaches
The candidate had at least one successful hire through Djinni.