Больше 10 лет опыта · Английский Upper Intermediate [?]
If I were asked to describe myself in one word, I would choose "perfectionist". It does not mean I would not do anything unless I can do it with perfect quality. It means I am usually eager to achieve the best quality I can under the circumstances.
At the moment I have just finished a project for one of the European ISV companies. So I am open to offers. My main speciality is backend programming, but I have some frontend skills as well, and I am constantly working on extending and improving them.
My older experience is mostly DB, .Net and Delphi programming in finance, CRM and billing areas. But I also took part in multiplatform dev tools development.
English is overall good so that I can discuss any typical development issue both in writing and orally.
.Net, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, LinqToDB, ASP.Net (Identity), TDD, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, TypeScript, Angular
– developed code generator for three programming languages.
– (re)Designed and (re)developed a couple of complex search solutions, leveraging LINQ, expressions, and Generics facilities; dynamic SQL queries shaping gave a solid performance improvement.
– Two successful data migration projects on Oracle (TELCO & Utilities).
– No Russians, please.
– ASP.NET full stack dev experience, preferably with Angular frontend solution
– non-trivial, but clear (at least on a business level) tasks
– not very formal, but well-controlled dev process (regular check-points, direct feedback, unit testing, nightly builds, continuous integration)
– using the best available tools and technologies
– co-workers who eager to achieve the best quality possible
– management who prases healthy initiatives, taking responsibilities, and thoughtful, detail-oriented approaches
Это проверенный кандидат
У этого кандидата есть как минимум один успешный найм через Джинн.