Больше 10 лет опыта · Английский Upper Intermediate [?]
If I was asked to describe myself in one word, I would choose "perfectionist". It does not mean I would not do anything unless I can do it with perfect quality. It means I am usually eager to achieve the best quality I can under circumstances.
At the moment I work as a remote .Net developer (contractor) for an American ISV company in the financial sector. I love my job, but I am not very happy with the attitude of the company management, especially concerning using the newest technologies as well as treating of software quality and technical debts issues. My main speciality is backend programming, but I have basic frontend skills as well and I have an intention to extend and improve them.
My older experience is basically DB, .Net and Delphi programming in finance, CRM and billing areas. But I also took part in multiplatform dev tools development.
English is overall good so I can discuss any typical development issue both in writing and orally.
.Net, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, LinqToDB, ASP.Net (Identity), TDD, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, TypeScript, Angular
– developed code generator for three programming languages.
– (re)Designed and (re)developed a couple of complex search solutions, leveraging LINQ, expressions, and Generics facilities; dynamic SQL queries shaping gave a solid performance improvement.
– Two successful data migration projects on Oracle (TELCO & Utilities).
– No Russians, please.
– ASP.NET full stack dev experience, preferably with Angular frontend solution
– non-trivial, but clear (at least on a business level) tasks
– not very formal, but well-controlled dev process (regular check-points, direct feedback, unit testing, nightly builds, continuous integration)
– using the best available tools and technologies
– co-workers who eager to achieve the best quality possible
– management who prases healthy initiatives, taking responsibilities, and thoughtful, detail-oriented approaches
Это проверенный кандидат
У этого кандидата есть как минимум один успешный найм через Джинн.