9 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
Mobile Team Lead 4 years (Up to 12 people in the team). Successful team management, planning, risk management, resource management and supporting team motivation level. Ability to lead a project from scratch, starting from requirements to its delivery and support.
Domain knowledge in the projects in the next direction:
- Medical Sphere projects (included medical device);
- IoT projects included different devices like robots, smart home elements,
- iOS jailbreak, Android ADB, low lowel API usage
- R&D projects in different spheres including AR, Vision, AI&ML
- Security assessment
Main responsibilities and skills:
- Objective-C, Swift (More then 8 years of experience)
- Project estimation and planning
- Team management: resource management, interviewing, mentoring
- Organize and optimize dev processes that include code audit, commit flow, code style and architecture, managing tech debt.
Experienced with Core Data, UIKit, CoreLocation, Animation, MapKit, AVAsset, QuartzCore, MessageUI, QuickLook,
Social: Facebook, Twitter. FlurrySDK.
StoreKit, InnApp. TestFlight.
XML, JSON, RESTFull API.
SVN, GIT, Perforce, Redmine.
Swift, Objective-C, iOS, Git, OpenCV, Xcode, REST API, CoreData, Agile, Scrum, Project Management, Product management, Risk Managenet, People management, continuous delivery
Took part in developing more than 20 iOS applications(iPhone iPad), a full cycle of iOS app development(work with documentation, creating architecture, developing universal apps, design implementation, publishing and releasing).
Participating in static libraries development.
Outsource/Outstuff projects developing.
Tech talks speaker.
Upper Intermediate+ English.
Productive teamwork, without excessive bureaucracy, using agile methodologies. Comfortable working environment.
Interesting tasks and projects. Understanding that time and efforts aren't wasted and benefited by client/users.
Business trips, onsite, direct communication with the client.