1 year of experience · English Intermediate
- 1+ year of QA experience;
- Testing Web applications on multiple platforms (e.g. desktop, tablet, mobile);
- Mobile testing (iOS, Android);
- Work experience in API testing (Swagger, Postman);
- Basic experience with JMeter;
- Experience in compiling test documentation, project estimation;
- Experience with Jira, Test Rail, Test Link, Mantis Bug-Tracker, HipTest;
- Experience working in MacOS, Linux, Windows;
- Basic knowledge HTML, CSS, XPath;
- Basic experience in SQL;
- Basic knowledge Java, Selenium Web Driver.
• Redwerk, QA Engineer (October 2018 – Present day)
- All types of web app (on MacOS, Ubuntu, Win) and mobile app (iOS, Android) testing;
- Front-end, Back-end testing;
- Project estimation;
- Team work on projects by Agile methodology.
• Freelancer UpWork, QA Engineer (July 2018 – September 2018)
- Black box, Smoke, Functional (Accuracy, Suitability), Integration, Regression, Re-Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Experience in Verification and Validation;
- Mobile testing (Android);
• QA TestLab, QA Engineer (December 2017 – June 2018)
- Creating test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug-reports);
- Black box testing;
- Cross-browser testing;
- Mobile testing.
Jira, JMeter, TestRail, CSS, HTML, Postman, SQL, Manual Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Linux, Windows, Agile, Performance Testing, bug reports
Teamwork in the development and maintenance of such projects as:
CallHound (iOS, Android);
SpamHound (iOS, Android);
Station (MacOS, Linux, Win);
Metropol (MacOS, Win).
I’m looking for a job with possibility of development as QA Automation under the guidance of a mentor with a free schedule of work in the company.