7 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
- 10+ years in IT
- 7+ years as Project Manager/Business Analyst
• Managing teams of 3-15 persons
• Project and cooperation negotiations
• Requirements gathering, analysis and clarification
• Facilitating communication with customers;
• Providing leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a team
• Holding team daily standups, planning and retrospective meetings
• Problem-solving, conflict resolution
• Risk management
• Holding communication with clients and monitoring project activities
• Adept of win-win decisions
As a co-owner of our company I know how to protect company interests, sustain profitability, retain and encourage team members.
Making crucial decisions - in my usual responsibilities.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Team management, Waterfall, project planning, Business Analysis, People management, Microsoft Office, Requirements analysis, SQL, Communication
I am looking for a position as a PM in an actively developing copmany with well-established PM processes, organization assets, PMO, where I could apply my knowledge and leadership skills.
Friendly team and adequate management.
Ability to apply best PM practices.
Salary: 2000$/month (Kyiv).
2 hours per day for self development or networking.