Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
Less than a year of experience · English Upper Intermediate
• coding skills including knowledge of SWIFT, C/C++
• good knowledge of OOP concepts
• have experience using the IOS SDKs and APIs
• basic knowledge of DATABASE
• basic knowledge of MULTITHREADING
• source control, branching, merging using GIT
• basic knowledge of UNIT TEST
• Debugging/Troubleshooting experience
• ENGLISH - upper intermediate
Swift, UIKit, Multithreading, OOP, Xcode, SQL, C, С++, Cocoa Touch, REST API
I'm a student of UNIT Factory programming school, where I did a lot of different projects, some of them I'll describe here:
• Swifty Companion - an application that shows some information about student in base of school 42, using Cocoapods, 42 API.
• Swifty Proteins - an application that shows searched 3D model of the molecule using SCENE KIT, UISEARCHBAR, TOUCH/FACE ID
• GetARoute - an application that builds a route between two points on map with opportunity to add places you want to see pin on using Сocoapods, Google Maps API.
• Weather - an application for weather detection in city you choose using Cocoapods, Forecast/Recast API to get location and weather information.
• Build Shape - an application for creating different shapes by touch with opportunity to resize and move them, using accelerometer, gyroscope,proximity sensors.
• Calculator - an application that simulate calculator with basic functionality.
Interesting project, comfortable workplace, friendly teammates :)