2.5 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
• 2+ years of project management experience;
• 3+ years of sales/support experience via calls/e-mails;
• Performing project pre-sale, planning, budgeting;
• Cross-selling, b2b, e-commerce;
• project plans, technical specifications, tasks, user stories, wireframes;
• Jira, MS Project, Trello, Adobe Photoshop, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, Manual Testing (QA), Wordpress, Git, HTML, CSS;
• CRM, ticketing, e-commerce, platforms, internal systems & tools, dashboards, payment systems, marketing websites;
• business analytics;
• Working on Upwork for 2 years, getting 100% JSS;
• managing team up to 7 people;
• managing projects at all stages: idea, conception, business requirements collection, communication will all stakeholders, design, front end development, back end development, QA and release. Direct invoices for the client were also in my working experience.
Lead generation, Project Management, project planning, risks management, Team management, HTML / CSS / JS
- Successful projects delivering while working with remote teams.
- Releasing the project from scratch. Including interviewing members for the team, writing requirements and confirming them with stakeholders, budget planning based on requirements, risk management. Signing a maintenance contract after successful project completing.
- Performing Product Owner role, for several successfully released projects.
- Jira flows customization
- Carrier and professional growth.
- Developing projects based on new technologies.