Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
6 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
• 6+ years of working experience in software development. Acted as a Developer, Technical Leader, Team Leader.
• 4 years of design, development and support of Scala applications in different domains, with focus on distributed computing.
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
• General understanding of ML concepts.
• Release coordination across multiple teams.
• Product-oriented thinking with attention to details, able to communicate effectively during requirement collection and solution presentation.
• Provide technical leadership and expertise to junior members of the team.
Scala, Akka, Functional programming, RabbitMQ, Docker, Redis, Swagger, Git, Linux, Kafka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, REST API, OOP, Play Framework, Sbt, Maven, Java, RxJava, AWS, Google Cloud
Designed and developed:
• An analogue of AWS CloudFormation for private cloud orchestration framework.
• Various systems in BigData domain: recommendation system, A/B testing framework for ML models serving.
• Streaming analytics application in IoT domain.
• GDPR compliance feature set.
What I'm looking for:
+ Product company or product-like setup
+ Challenging tasks
+ Enthusiastic and open-minded colleagues
+ Backend development
What I'm not looking for:
- Outsourcing setup with no direct communication with customer
- Project with no active development
- Currently not interested in BigData