Less than a year of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
I am an aspiring Junior UI/UX Designer, looking for a job opportunity to contribute to great design, work hard to become a pixel-perfect professional and eventually make this world a better place.
My education&work experience:
Projector Design School, Web Design Basic course | 01.2019 - 05.2019
Californian Institute of Arts, UI/UX Specialization at coursera.org | 05.2019 - till now
Livingston Research | 08.2018 - 07.2019
Customer Care Specialist
Livingston Research | 02.2017 - 01.2018
Switching profession to dedicate my time for meaningful things that I love, believe in and want to become better at. With the 3+ years of experience as a Customer Care Specialist and Account Manager at a product company, I am well aware of business processes and communication with clients in the ed-tech industry oriented on the western market. My experience has given me a priceless appreciation for how truly important a person (not just the "user") is for the business and design process in particular.
Here's something else you need to know about me:
• Have strong knowledge of visual design principles: typography, color, grids, composition, understanding of usability and human-centered design fundamentals;
• Have experience in creating landing pages, prototypes, wireframes, basic UX copywriting;
• Workaholic and always up for a challenge (whether it is a new task or unexpected mountain hike);
• Active in the design community and constantly learning more (literally every day), keep an eye on design gurus;
• Understand the value of feedback, especially a negative one;
• Naturally curious about how things work, ask a lot of questions (but yes, I google stuff first!);
• Cooperative and flexible, can be productive on my own as well as a part of a team.
Despite the lack of work experience, I'd like to use my motivation, current knowledge, eagerness to learn and work hard to become a great addition to my future team. Ready to provide a CV and portfolio upon request.
Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, User Interface, User Experience, Figma, InVision, Wireframes, English, Prototyping
During my studies at Projector, I've completed two projects for real clients and went through the whole design process from briefing to final presentation.
I started my career as a Customer Care Specialist, then grew up within a company to Account Manager and was responsible for the management of a team of 300+ English-speaking freelancers from all over the world.
I've always been a quite an active person, my diverse volunteering experience is a proof :) Used to be a volunteer at Krupa Interface Design conference, multiple pet shelters, movie, and human rights festivals.
Workdays loaded with challenging tasks, friendly open-minded team and a healthy work environment.
Work in close collaboration with a personal mentor, product and projects managers, tech leads and developers.
A transparent company with values, growth opportunities.