Alcor is a team that helps foreign IT companies from the USA and Europe open their own software development centers in Ukraine. We are looking for an active and motivated IT Researcher to help the Recruitment Team find qualified and engaged candidates.
- 20 paid vacation annually - Paid sick days - Travel to the US office - Access to training and development - The latest equipment (MacBook Pro) - Paid sick days - VIP Health Insurance Package (Providna) - Paid Paternity Bonding Leave (2 weeks) - The company provides stock options
- Flexible remote schedule; - Macbook 19 (intelcore i9, 1tb); - Health insurance; - Compensation for sports activities; - 20 calendar days of vacation per year;
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year; - paid sick leave; - health insurance; - parking; - local and foreign business trips as may be required by the Company.
- Opportunity to relocate to Netherlands - Great working environment — you are your own boss - Unlimited holidays as long as you keep up with your job - Working with the latest tech - Support for your personal development (i.e. Certifications, Courses, Events, etc)
- flexible working hours; - medical coverage; - continuous learning plan and full access to Pluralsight learning platform; - paid certifications; - stable and well-funded company; - open and agile working environment.
Hello, our future colleague! We are looking for a Junior Copywriter who will join us to develop the IT nation in Ukraine!
Якщо ти шукаєш роботу в компанії, де у тебе буде можливість професійно розвиватися в сфері маркетингу та продажів - тоді ця вакансія саме для тебе! У зв'язку з тим, що ми активно ростемо - у нас відкрита вакансія Pre-sales Manager з досвідом в емейл-маркетингу.
We are looking for a Junior IT Researcher, a real team player, who will help us to find the best talents for our clients - product IT companies! We are interested in your development and learning, that is why we can consider candidates after Recruiting Courses or with minimal work experience!
US product company RxVantage is looking for a Senior Software Architect & Backend Engineer. Technical stack - Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, REST API, MySQL, CI/CD, VueJS/React, DRY, SOLID, TDD, DDD. Direct contract with the US company!!!
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions.