Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The system is a big data based solution that used for preparing regulatory reporting.
• Lead the team of 2-4 QA automation engineers
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Team lead experience
Proven relevant commercial experience in system test automation Strong
Extensive technical experience expertise in C# Strong
Hive interfaces Medium
MS SQL Strong
Experience with version control systems such as Git Strong
Experience with SDLC methodologies Strong
Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
Scala Be able to read code
Financial domain knowledge Low/Medium
Experience with distributed system Low/Medium
• Very good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
• Fluent English
• Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
• Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
• Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
• Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
• Strong team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
• Result-oriented mindset
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.