Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
We are looking for UI Developer to help with development & maintenance of DACS (Data Access Control system) that is a software product used to authorize, authenticate and track usage of delivered data to users or applications. The DACS administrator interface comes in three primary access methods, namely Browser, Web-Service and command files.
The DACS-UI / reporting technology is based on JSP/Java servlets that are executed by Apache/Tomcat. The database used is customer chosen between Oracle Enterprise Server or Postgresql
• Develop UI interface for administration site,
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Build unit tests for your code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
Strong knowledge of Core java 8-11, 5+ years
Application / Web Servers Framework (some of the following: JSP 2.2, Servlets, JDBC 4.2, XSD, SAX, DOM, AJAX, Dojo, MVC)
Scripting (some of the following: sh, bash, perl, python)
Oracle DB 12c/18c/19c or Postgresql 9.x / 11.x
TCP/IP, Authenticated putty, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSL+TLS 1.2/1.3
owasp, XSS, SQL-Injection, XXE, ClickJacking, ContentSniffing, Surface attack
• Design Methodologies (MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object)
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
• Upper-intermediate (and above) English
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Result-oriented mindset
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.