Luxoft is proud to offer the exciting opportunity to work on an internal solution for Autonomous Driving cars industry.
Autonomous driving is a significant challenge for scientists, developers, the automotive industry, and humanity in general. This technology influences real changes in the world; it can affect our attitude to private property, free up the time that we spend driving and speed up travel. It is a prime chance to change the world and bring driving safety to the next step in its evolution.
A huge amount of real recorded data from the car required to provide an appropriate level of testing ADAS / AD functionality. We are going to deliver end-to-end simulation capabilities for functional development by providing photorealistic 3D environments, traffic agents, ready-to-use scenarios and scenario alternation mechanisms, pre-defined sensor models and services to develop the proprietary ones.
We are working on an internal solution, which is going to become a part of a bigger platform for Autonomous Driving level 4/5 functions development.
- Work in Scrum team with a friendly spirit;
- Support CI/CD/CT processes and activities;
- Support development and testing team in requests;
- Proactively propose better solutions to fit the business needs if identified in the analysis stage.
- Understanding of SW development and testing processes;
- Strong system administration skills;
- Strong skills of Continuous Integration / Delivery / Testing Management;
- Cloud solutions experience (Azure);
- Linux/UNIX system knowledge;
- Bash Shell Scripting;
- Python Programming;
- System Virtualization and Containers (Docker),
- Git / GitHub Flow;
- Kubernetes or similar;
- Ansible scripting;
- Problem-solving / Troubleshooting;
- Open communications (written / spoken);
- English (Intermediate level).
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
24 January 2020