We’re looking for a Lead Fullstack JS Engineer who is interested in shaping the future of big media.
Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we’re looking for a Lead Fullstack JS Engineer who is interested in shaping the future of big media. The platform that you’ll be working on serves millions of readers per month across multiple channels. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest development minds on the largest media sites in Canada,
What is required?
● At least 5 years of professional software development experience developing production-ready code
● Experience optimizing applications for both front-end and back-end performance
● Strong experience of modern web development stacks including React.js and Node.js.
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Experience with highly scalable architectures (AWS and its services such as S3, ECS, API Gateway, CloudFront)
● 2+ years of leading a big strong team (more than 10 members)
● Experience working in an Agile development environment
● Expert knowledge of common software engineering concepts (algorithms, data structures, and modularization)
● Experience with Git and Atlassian tools
What will be a plus?
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
● Experience with .NET and AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) experience
What will you do?
● Analyze product requirements and take a major part in designing the software at a high and detailed level
● Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, mentoring to team members and to ensure project success
● Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
● Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
● Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
● Business trips to Toronto
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
This job is no longer active.