Infopulse invites a Middle\Senior .Net Developer to participate in our international projects. Projects are based on latest Angular,.NET Core as a server and several MS SQL databases. System is designed in Azure to meet all expected potential and is highly configurable to meet flexible requirements.
Infopulse is currently looking for a Middle\Senior .Net Developer to participate in our internal projects for one of the Big 4 audit/consulting companies.
The projects include SPAs based on the latest Angular, .NET Core as a server and several MS SQL databases. The systems are designed to work in Azure to meet all expected potential. They are highly configurable to meet flexible requirements.
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Knowledge of .NET Core, HTML 5, CSS 3 and LESS\SCSS
- Knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Areas of Responsibility
- Participating in solution analysis, design and development
- Developing new enterprise applications
- Building quality code adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Designing and developing highly modular object-oriented code with extensibility
- Collaborating in a fast-paced, continual learning environment, which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies so as to solve business issues
- Working in collaboration with multiple teams that are spread across the globe
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET