The product’s goal is to provide a solution that contains information about the usage of SharePoint to the end customers. It’s also the only web analytics solution designed for all versions of SharePoint, SaaS, Yammer, Sitrion, and Hybrid deployments.
About the customer
Our client develops a product that provides web analytics and online marketing solutions for SMB and enterprise-level intranet portals and websites. They’ve been a trustworthy leader in the field of analytics solutions for SharePoint, Office 365, and Social Platforms for over 10 years.
This service delivers deep insights into the performance of portals, websites, and social platforms through testing, tracking, and targeting. It ultimately enables organizations to optimize their online impact and maximize the return on investment. The solution is available both for on-premises and SaaS deployments.
About the team
The whole distributed team consists of 10 developers. The Ukrainian team under our roof has 4 top-notch engineers. The rest of the team members are located in Israel and Bulgaria.
- Supervise code base management and implementation of engineering principles, practices, and standards
- Apply your experience in web technologies, application servers, enterprise application integration, ETL, databases, security, performance, and scalability
- Practice clean code techniques, using the best practices and software design patterns
- Advise on software architecture, requirements, and design approach
- Refactor the existing solutions for scaling purposes
- Work closely with the Software Development Director, Software Engineering Lead, and development team members across the SDLC in - Scrum environment
- Support the existing code base
- Participate in support sessions with the customer
- 3+ years of large-scale/enterprise .NET development
- Visual Studio .NET
- MS SQL Server
- English: Intermediate
Will be Plus
- SharePoint API
- Big Data
We bring honesty and ease to the software development outsourcing process.
Key facts about Brightgrove:
- Top 10 “Best IT Employer” in Ukraine among IT companies with a size of 200–800 people.
- Workforce: 350+ employees
- R&D centers: Kharkiv and Kyiv in Ukraine, Minsk in Belarus
- Clientele: 217 clients with 84 currently active customers
30 have worked with us for more than 3 years
23 for more than 4 years
10 for more than 6 years
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET