Enterprise wide system for top tier investment bank serving as golden source of information about Clients.
Functions are landing, processing, storing, and distribution of information. Channels are UI, Web services, Files, JMS.
• Process and resolve Production incidents and User Queries (Incidents/ServiceRequests)
• Root cause analysis using UI behavior, Specification Documents and Database Data Analysis as well as server log outputs
• Defect tracking
• Issues Reproducing
• Workaround proposal (technical & logical)
• Communication with technical teams and clients incl. Dev team collaboration on issues resolution
• Knowledge base Articles creation
• Reporting creation
• Future involvement in deployment
• Functional Analysis / Programming background
• Strong Oracle database understanding
• SQL - PL/SQL expirience (mandatory)
• Verbal and written English (upper-intermediate and above)
• Strong understanding of Service Delivery Life Cycle
• Experience with enterprise level system support and configuration
• Financial domain knowledge would be a plus
• Take ownership, quick analysis of issues, under (time) pressure
Nice-to-Have Skills:Pega, Azure ServiceFabric
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
14 January 2020