Our client is the world's leading company in the medical device sector and has several programs of cooperation with GlobalLogic.
We design, develop and test the mobile application (Android, iOS, Flutter) that collects therapy data of the medical devices, presents therapy data to both patients and doctors via cloud service and gather the data in the personal therapy management software system. The project is focused on developing a tool that enhances the recovery process and supports dealing with permanent health disorders, what in the final outcome saves the life of a patient.
- 4+ years of the overall experience, 1+ on a management position. Direct management of small/mid-size project teams (10-15 FTE).
- Technical background (development or AQA) is a must
- Proficient in setting up software development and QA processes
- Being able to elicit and document project requirements
- Experience in working with foreign customers in the IT industry
- Good planning and organizational skills
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Experience in management of mobile projects ( Android, IOS) – is a plus
- Experience with Medical projects - is a plus
- Business Analysis skills - is a plus
- Lead one or several sub-teams (up to 15 team members)
- Communicate with the client(s)
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate technical issues resolution
- Manage risks and changes
- Influence scope and estimations
- Responsibility for the particular processes within the whole project (e.g. configuration management, tasks management, regular reporting, etc.)
- Go on business trips if necessary
Job posted on
14 January 2020