Interesting fast-growing startup — an interactive platform for building social gamification for the enterprise.
Rallyware is looking for an expert WordPress developer with a good eye for design that can make updates to our web properties on a regular basis. You will work primarily with our marketing team to quickly deploy both minor and large changes, making sure everything works smoothly.
- Ensuring high-performance of the website;
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of WordPress experience, particularly with custom themes;
- A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems;
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design;
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred;
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with Symfony framework;
- Experience with database MySQL;
- Work experience with Git.
- Flexible hours, the ability to work from home if necessary;
- Direct contract with the product American company;
- A cozy office in the city center;
- An excellent compensation package.
We provide a full suite of services ranging from strategy and design to development and support for the US and Western European clients.
Apply for job
Job posted on
14 January 2020