Our client is Tier-1 Automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real
Due to AD/ADAS Lab extention we inviting experienced Researchers and Developers to the team. We are proposing highly competitive offering and opportunities for professional growth
Our client is Tier-1 Automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. A joint venture between leading Car manufacture corporation and active safety solution corporation from April 2017, a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Client company uses a disruptive, never-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 700 employees worldwide and a high growth rate. The offices locate in Sweden, USA, Germaty, and China
- 2+ years of programming experience, where you've developed solid knowledge of C++ and experience in software design
- M.Sc or Ph.D in Electrical engineering, Signal processing, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar
- Intermediate knowledge in Python
- Experience with developing embedded real-time algorithms, preferably in an agile development environment
- Experience from automotive industry and development of active safety systems
- Experience in object tracking or localization
- Experience using data from one or several sensor modalities
- Functional safety experience.
- Experience working with git/Gerrit/Jenkins, Jira or similar.
As a C++ developer within perception, you will work with embedded implementation of perception algorithms, as well as evaluation, troubleshooting and tuning of the algorithms. You will also take active part in designing the software modules to enable flexibility and scaling. You will be part of a new team within Perceived road estimation. This road estimation is an input to ADAS features such as Traffic Assist and Lane Keeping Aid. The base for the development will be an existing code base, but the intention is to take it to the next step, by also transfer it from Matlab to C++. The main responsibility for this consultant team will be to deliver the C++ code, according to prioritizations from a PO in Sweden and in close collaboration with the development team in Sweden
Протягом 15 років GlobalLogic співпрацює з компаніями з усіх великих галузей для створення унікальних рішень та поєднання людей, продуктів і можливостей. Зараз, коли світ стає все більш цифровим, а головною метою кожної взаємодії є задоволення потреб споживача; ми демонструємо компаніям, як вони можуть отримувати зворотній зв’язок від своїх користувачів, створювати інновації, вкладаючись у запланований бюджет, і випускати на ринок цифрові продукти й послуги нового покоління.
Job posted on
14 January 2020