We provide innovative actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment.
We will be the global leader in innovative electric actuator systems within our core segments.
The results LINAK has achieved through the years are based on a set of values, which define what we stand for. We place great importance on our values and every second year we measure how well we live up to them.
On behalf of LINAK, Ciklum is looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join the LINAK Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a developer, you should be able to develop software for a microcontroller with tight resource constraints – in a host/target environment with specialized debug- and test tools.
In the role of Embedded Developer you will deal with technical details and hardware/software complexity. You will be challenged by focused project work – and also accepts short, ad-hoc tasks, including test, both on PC and target.
- Strong experience with Embedded SW programming C; C++ knowledge is an advantage;
- Experience with small core target technology (controllers with 8 – 256 kB memory);
- Experience with hardware interface programming;
- Working with a positive and flexible attitude and in a team;
- Structured with a high sense of quality;
- Intermediate English spoken and written skills.
- Experience with ARM/Cortex technology (STM32F), Renesas technology (RX10x), SoC technology, host/target development with emulator;
- Knowledge of WiFi, Bluetooth and BLE technologies;
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating System (RTOS);
- Knowledge of Industrial communication protocols, e.g. Modbus, Linbus, CAN, etc.;
- Experience with Eclipse CDT IDE;
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence;
- Experience with automatic test of embedded code outside target;
- Experience with GCC compilers and GDB debuggers;
- Experience with Agile development methods;
- Experience working with other cultures.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Business trips to Denmark.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded