GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior C++ Developer to join its Kyiv office.
Avid Technology is one of the most significant solution providers for all kinds of media: audio and video creation, media processing, and storage.
Products developed by Avid have recieved numerous Oscars, Grammy and Emmy awards and are used all around the world.
Our long-term project works in the audio domain on creation of Avid's award-winning live sound mixing consoles, which power the biggest concerts of famous artists and Broadway theater shows. Our products are used by many well-known artists, including Paul McCartney, Rammstein, Guns N' Roses, Black Sabbath, Green Day, In Flames, Massive Attack, Hurts, Radiohead, Nightwish, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, etc.
We are enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer. Each team member is able to participate not only in development, but also in design of the product by proposing ideas and features or a particular ways to implement the desired functionality.
We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun.
We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence.
- 3+ years of practical experience in C++/OOP, OOD
- Excellent knowledge of STL, Boost
- Ability to become familiar with unknown codebase in a short time
- Ability to efficiently work as part of the team
- Understanding of multithreading, lockless algorithms
- Basic understanding of digital audio
- Be attentive to details and take responsibility for the product quality
- Strong debugging skills
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- TCP and UDP networking programming experience
- Qt, QML knowledge
- UI/UX expertise
- Boost Asio
- Understanding of digital signal processing
- Interest/practical knowledge of music creation
- Git experience
- Linux development experience
- Embedded development experience
- Participate in development of one of the world's best high-end mixing consoles.
- Extend and maintain existing functionality, add support for new hardware.
- Handle both cross-platform (Windows Embedded and Linux) and platform-dependent code.
- Communicate with product owner and participate in improving requirements, propose new ideas.
- Develop user interfaces using Qt/QML, with underlying functionality on C++.
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded