We are looking for a Senior/Team Lead Ruby on Rails to help us deliver on the business requirements.
We are developing a promotion management system that allows its customers to run promotion campaigns, manage coupons and in-game bonuses. The system is used by the biggest corporations in the world like Apple, Microsoft, Steam, Riot Games, etc.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- Solid experience in Ruby, Rails, and knowledge of its internals
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Tech/team leading experience
- Understanding of good software design and underlying principles
- PostgreSQL, Redis, RSpec, Capybara, Capistrano, Amazon AWS, application performance monitoring tools
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- Ability to work from our Kyiv office
Would be a plus: good knowledge of Vue.js.
- Take responsibility over the product architecture and development
- Identify and resolve all related key technical issues
- Perform code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
- Use RoR to create a highly usable product
- Collaborate with a client and team members to develop solutions within an agile environment
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences.
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication.
- Enjoy our extra perks: unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office, work remotely one day a week, etc.
- Work in an awesome office in Podil with a great view of the Dnipro.
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs and off-sites.
At eTeam, we’re just as much entrepreneurs as we are engineers, designers & product managers. We understand deeply that building a company is hard, & requires more than just great tech. That’s our difference. We use our experience to add value to our partners well beyond the world class apps we build. We become a part of your team — strategizing with you, making important introductions, playing devil’s advocate, building out customer acquisition channels. We work hard to make your dreams come true, because your success is our success.
Job posted on
13 January 2020