GeoGuard is the global market-leader in the detection of location-based fraud. Working at the bleeding edge of technology, with Silicon Valley’s most famous names as our customers and partners GeoGuard, is seen as the best; and only wants to hire the best.
As a Customer Success Associate with GeoGuard, you play an integral role in our customer experience lifecycle. You act as the first point-of-contact for our clients, working with them to resolve a number of issue types, such as, user related issues, service interruptions and supporting other GeoComply teams during the client integration process. You are a valuable resource in the company, both for our clients by providing guidance and advice, and for your fellow team members across the company, providing insightful input on your assigned clients’ experiences, thoughts, and needs.
Our ideal candidate has excelled working in a similar role, providing both in-person and virtual support to clients. You believe in the value of building strong customer relationships as you see the long-term effects it can have on both the customer and the business. As GeoGuard’s clients are in the US gaming and sports betting markets, knowledge of the regulations and requirements in these markets is a definite asset.
Your current and past colleagues would describe you as a resourceful, detail-oriented, highly-organized individual with a positive attitude and is easy to get along with. You pick up on new technology fairly quickly, and aren’t afraid to ask questions, learn, and push priorities forward. You are proactive and solutions-oriented, working ultimately to ensure our customers’ overall success.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Respond to clients according to SLA requirements, but try to achieve a 24-hour issue close for all tickets when possible (available on PagerDuty as assigned)
- Record and investigate blocking cases, geolocation issues and potential troubleshoot defects
- Monitor and manage social media mentions and respond accordingly
- Support and respond to Zendesk tickets related to user support: Pardot form submissions, direct user emails and etc.
- Liaise with Operational and Development teams to create strategies and solutions to technological problems faced by end users and clients
- Communications will include the preparation and processing of all pertinent documentation to resolve customer issues, data analytics, reporting investigations and manage the dialogue with customers (and potentially regulators)
- Provide service delivery managers with customer insights and information on customer needs and values to be taken into consideration for new features and upcoming releases
- Conduct analytics required to monitor the success and performance of implementations, launches, etc.
- Review Daily Hand Over at beginning of day, and create one at Close of Business (COB)/End of Day (EOD) to pass along vital information related to customer issues and reports
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, process and teams
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role and completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Experience in providing a high-level of customer support, understanding their needs and providing exceptional customer service in all interactions, including in-person and virtually
- Ability to understand business and customer requirements, prioritizing issues and escalating as required
- Experience liaising with internal development and technical teams, with ability to gather required information
- Fluent English skills in reading and writing
- Strong communication skills with ability to adapt to communicating with different parties such as clients, developers and infrastructure team members, across different time zones
- Resourceful, detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work on weekends and/or outside normal working hours
- Good understanding of customers’ use of technology; experience with SDK integration is an asset
- Experience preparing reports and presentations, and data analysis
- Experience with Jira, SQL, Zendesk and Atlassian is an asset
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Ukraine, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
GeoGuard is a leader in geolocation-powered fraud technology used to protect media and payment transactions worldwide.
Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security, and ease of integration. Uniquely tailored to match complex requirements and suited to locate users on any device.
Apply for job
Job posted on
3 February 2020