* Has a firm understanding of the testing processes and methodologies
* Has done both white and black box tests
* Can create user test cases and prepare test data
* Has excellent analytical skills, perseverance, enthusiasm and systematic approach to problem-solving
* Experience working with Agile (Scrum) projects
* Experience in non-functional tests such as Performance, Security, and Accessibility is a plus
* Structured and autonomous approach to work
* A team player with an ability to adapt smoothly to change
* Actively implement concepts and take over the responsibility for their daily operation
* Define and operationalize specific procedures for testing
* Execute manual tests
The customer is a global software company specialized in cybersecurity. Client initiate project to develop best in class cloud-agnostic cybersecurity solution to compete with Google Chronicle, Amazone sqrrl, Azure Sentinel
The company has a development office in US Colorado.
This job is no longer active.