American security intelligence company that unifies Security Information and Event Management, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, and forensics, and security analytics. It helps customers detect and respond quickly to cyber threats before a material breach occurs.
Project: Greenfield Next-Generation Security Platform development
- Champion the roadmap, get the team excited about why we’re working on what we’re working on in formal SCRUM ceremonies and every chance you get
- Build relationships with customers and partners and set up demos every sprint to get their feedback on what we’re building
- Meticulously mind the backlog to ensure that the team is working on the most important work
- Storyboard user-journeys with your team. Make it clear what the user needs to accomplish, and why that is so important to them
- Coordinate with Product Management to get ahead of the long-term backlog and set your team up for success
- Define Acceptance Criteria of engineering work based on strategic vision, customer feedback, and business goals
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ Years Product Ownership / Business Analysis
- Professional Experience with enterprise security platforms (Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanners, Other SIEMs, etc.) is a big plus
- Professional communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience gathering and integrating user feedback
- Experience with the big three public cloud platforms a plus – (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner a plus
This job is no longer active.