Work for a core delivery team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop the new incumbent of a suite of products. These products are focused on the development and delivery for Front Seat Entertainment systems inside the automotive area.
You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of German and English. In this role you will be part of development Team for premium OEM.
This project deals with development of Connectivity features for Automotive industry.
Work inside an intercultural team of many layers and competencies around software engineer, Architecture and development. The team is extended by Senior Engineers, Quality Engineering, Testing, Technical writers, Product Management, DevOps and others.
The role will be responsible for development of Bluetooth components. This is a young project written in C++ using STD and BOOST libraries. A goal is to provide cross platform soft which provide possibility to make pair and connection of different BT profiles between phone and HeadUnit (computer inside car) via Bluetooth
• Good knowledge of C++ with good understanding of OOP and OOD concepts
• Good knowledge of C++ including Standard Library and BOOST
• Clear understanding in C++ development on Linux
• Multithreading programming (understanding of processes, threads, synchronization, IPC mechanisms)
• Understanding and hands-on experience with VCS is must (SVN, GIT... GIT is preferable).
• English level Intermediate.
• Clear understanding of difference in different revisions of C++ standards.
• Experience in embedded development.
• Experience in working with RTOS.
• Experience in using Bluetooth and WiFi.
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.