Scanner Pro by Readdle is the revolutionary application that redefined the AppStore scanning category. Currently, the team is looking for an empathetic Visual Designer who is passionate about creating simple and elegant flows for users.
“Scanner Pro is perhaps the best app for quickly scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document.” – New York Times
Scanner Pro by Readdle is the revolutionary application that redefined the AppStore scanning category.
It uses a built-in iOS camera to take pictures of a paper document. The unique technology automatically detects the edges, fixes geometry, removes shadows and other visual defects to make a perfect scan. Also, it harnessed an advanced optical character recognition (OCR) technology that allows you to extract text from scans.
Readdle is looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about creating simple and elegant experiences. We need a team member who is capable of taking innovative, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful for the millions of Scanner Pro users.
- Design and deliver innovative UX/UI that reconciles user needs, business goals and technological trends.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and customer support to define user problems, create interactive prototypes, and launch new features.
- Present and defend design solutions to your team and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of Product Design experience (preferably in an iOS mobile app).
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing.
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator. Familiarity with prototyping tools like Principle, Invision.
- Great design taste and up-to-date with the latest UI trends and techniques.
- Able to plan your work and deliver production-ready design in a timely manner.
- Can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity.
- Always ready to learn and improve.
Will be a plus:
- Proficiency in creating icons, logos, and illustrations
- Experience working on design systems
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 July 2020