We are building the first fully regulated interdealer broker for the crypto market allowing institutional investors to enter the market compliantly in cooperation with the most advanced and innovative European banks.
● To design, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate a cryptocurrency trading infrastructure, develop new trading strategies based on market data, market sentiments or by exploitation of market inefficiencies
● To work out new ways to generate profits in this underdeveloped market while also collaborating with professional traders
● To be an integral part of an empowered and self-organizing team
● To touch base with a great variety of fields such as software engineering, data engineering and data science
● To actively collaborate with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and designers to deliver great outcomes
● You have gained already 3+ years professional experience as a Software Engineer or Data Scientist
● You can build and debug reliable, high availability, secure and performant distributed services in Python
● You have experience with trading systems or crypto trading
● Experience with Statistics, Machine Learning, Numpy, scikit-learn, Jupyter notebook, matplotlib, pandas
● Strong analytical skills
● Experience with backtesting systems is a plus
● You are dedicated to quickly implement new trading approaches and if successful be the owner of these strategies
● You care about quality and know when and how to ship code safely
● You have a solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
● You love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making
● A tightly knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into ● A modern technology stack: Golang, Cassandra, Python, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Kibana, Grafana
● Extensive individual and personal support to grow professionally
● Become part of a talented multinational team in Berlin and Kiev.
This job is no longer active.