— 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a software company;
— Conceptual & analytical thinking;
— Strong stakeholders engagement skills;
— Ability to translate business requirements into functional product requirements;
— Ability to perform a GAP analysis;
— Ability to handle multiple competing priorities;
— Ability to work in an Agile environment and support Scrum in the team;
— Hands-on experience with UML Use Case, Sequence and Activity diagrams will be a big plus;
— Knowledge of the terminal’s domain is preferable, but not mandatory (but very useful to be immediately effective);
— Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is an absolute must for this vacancy.
As a plus:
— Certifications in Business Analysis area are nice to have for this position
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don't wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv's office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— Prepare tasks for the Development team (create/update basic definition in Azure Epics andFeatures);
— Clearly express backlog items to the team (both context and details of Epics and Features);
— Maintain the backlog (assist Product Owner in prioritizing backlog of “ready” Features);
— Directly communicate with stakeholders to elicit, clarify and prioritize requirements;
— Participate in creating of Product Vision (for both stakeholders and development team(s)[who are of course also stakeholders] perspective);
— Support of the Product documentation (documentation as input to Features and, if necessary required as output of Feature implementation);
— Participate in all Scrum events for team(s) you are supporting.
TBA’s mission is to provide integrated software solutions to simplify the operations of ports, terminals, and warehouses. We seek to enable every client to deliver for their customers safely and efficiently.
Please have a look at a short video about the company: https://www.tba.group/resources/video/04_TBA_TBA.mp4
Levi Nine is a Dutch IT Services company with currently over 750 highly educated and skilled IT professionals in Eastern and Central Europe. Our teams work remotely on software products and revenue generating systems for Dutch and International clients.