GeoGuard is the global market-leader in the detection of location-based fraud. Working at the bleeding edge of technology, with Silicon Valley’s most famous names as our customers and partners GeoGuard, is seen as the best; and only wants to hire the best.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
As a Data Analyst with GeoGuard, you will be responsible for identifying patterns and trends in data sets, which will be shared with other teams to make business decisions. The Data Analyst will maintain constant vigilance against location fraud methodologies and ensure our defences are as effective as possible.
You are able to, and enjoy, working across multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills. You have proven your ability to work under tight timelines in your previous work experience, and are highly organized and detail-oriented.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Test the GeoGuard Shield Database against a variety of VPN’s/proxies
- Create, execute and implement testing plans to ensure that our solutions are fully defended against location spoofing threats and ensure that our database solutions are up to date and working correctly
- Report to the business on scorecard performance
- Report to customers on specific fraud cases/threats
- Evaluate 3rd party sites’ defences against location spoofing tools
- Assist GeoStream developers with their questions/requirements in order for our systems to function correctly
- Follow best practices and processes established in the team
Your skills & qualifications:
- Proven track record in testing and evaluation is essential
- Methodical, organized and efficient working practices in order to process testing tasks rapidly and correctly
- Confidence with basic technology skills in order to support developers as well as analyze data (SQL, Kibana, Open VPN, Excel, etc.)
- Attention to detail and clear communication skills so that important information collected in the role can be shared effectively
- Self-starter able to work independently in the assessing of risks to the business and able to react independently to mitigate risk and share findings within the business.
- Able to work easily with colleagues from all areas (business, development, operations etc.)
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
GeoGuard is a leader in geolocation-powered fraud technology used to protect media and payment transactions worldwide.
Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security, and ease of integration. Uniquely tailored to match complex requirements and suited to locate users on any device.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.