Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform.
The main driver is to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
• Work with customer proposition and technology teams to elicit product requirements.
• Ensure that product management produce documentation to an adequate level of detail.
• Produce functional specifications that are clear and easy to understand.
• Structure complex requirements into epics and stories in jira.
• Document workflows and use cases as required.
• Facilitate, understand and contribute to technical discussions.
• Agree product structure and specifications with Refinitiv technical and quality teams.
• Support development - i.e. handover, answer questions, supervise what is delivered.
• Support QA - i.e. handover, answer questions, defect management
• Manage JIRA backlog.
The BA will work with the project team to identify upstream dependencies and work required to bring the product requirements to life, and in some cases may need to also define requirements for backend and content teams. This role will have a focus on working with real-time exchange connectors, data quality and market data.
• IB knowledge in any of (or related) areas: Trading systems in general, Foreign Exchange, Trading Credit Limits, Analytics
Central Limit Order Books, Low Latency Processing, MiFID, RFQ Trading.
• Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written. Ability to thoroughly document results of analysis to effectively represent business requirements
• Solid BA knowledge with at least 4+ years of business analysis experience.
• Ability and willingness to work through details, including where required, data mappings.
• Proven ability to rapidly learn new business domains
• Understand and define user workflows
• Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills .
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience working with Agile methodologies as a Product Owner.
• Experience working with FIX.
• Knowledge of SQL, Hadoop
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
3 December 2019